ZE-DAB60 – DAB+ Tuner
- Touchscreen compatible with E>GO naviceivers and other ZENEC navi- and moniceiver models
- Receivable frequency range band III (174.928 – 239.200 MHz)
- DLS radio text und slideshow compatible
- OSD user interface with multilanguage support
- Automatic channel scan
- 300 station preset
- USB port, 1 x A/V-output
- Passive high gain antenna contained in the set
- Dimensions (L x D x H): 115 x 95 x 25 mm
Accessory set N-ZEDAB60-ACC (optional)
Content of the optional accessory set for standalone usage (N-ZEDAB60-ACC):
- IR-remote control
- Separate IR-remote sensor with extension cord
- A/V connection cable
- Mounting Manual English/German
Ever wanted to tune to DAB+ stations with an existing multimedia system? ZENEC’s DAB+ tuner is a handy little black box for interference-free digital radio reception, offering perfect sound quality. The ZE-DAB60 can receive not only the new DAB+ format channels, but also all of the existing DAB channels.
With cleanly designed multilingual OSD menus and a logical user interface, operating the ZE-DAB60 is simple and intuitive. ZENEC’s DAB+ tuner has a USB port and an A/V output. In addition to automatic channel scan and a capacity of 300 presets, the ZE-DAB60 also supports the Dynamic Label Segments (DLS) displays and slideshows – digital information such as song title, artist or station name – that are broadcasted by most DAB radio stations.
The highly sensitive DAB+ antenna, contained in the set, is not only extremely compact, it will also win you over with its ease of mounting and excellent signal quality.