ZE-DVBT60HD – 2-CH antenna diversity HD DVB-T tuner
- 2-CH antenna diversity system
- Touchscreen compatible with E>GO naviceivers and other compatible moni-/naviceivers
- MPEG-4 video decoder / H.264 mediaplayer
- Common Interface (CI slot)
- Integrated digital video recorder
- USB 2.0 port
- HDMI port for external displays
- 2 x A/V In, 1 x A/V Out, 2 x Video Out
- AFS function with automatic channel tracking
- Automatic channel scan
- Multi-lingual OSD-menu
- Electronic program guide (EPG)
- Teletext & subtitles
- 250 TV and 150 radio station presets
- Last position memory
- IR-remote control
- Separate IR-remote sensor with extension cord
- Active DVB-T antennas supplied with the set
Interference-free television reception in high definition in the car – ZENEC‘s state-of-the-art DVB-T tuner makes no compromises as far as value, features and operating comfort are concerned. Designed as a 2-channel antenna diversity model, it enables excellent reception and ensures a constantly stable picture and sound quality – even at high speeds.
Among the very latest features of the ZE-DVBT60HD is the integrated MPEG-4 decoder that makes it possible to receive efficiently compressed programs throughout Europe. But that’s not all. The ZE-DVBT60HD also has a CI slot that supports CAM modules and smart cards of all the standard encryption systems.
The ZE-DVBT60HD has an integrated digital video recorder for easy recording of television programs. The recordings are then saved on the connected USB stick. In addition, there is an HDMI port for the attachment of external displays or TV sets.